cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Business Partner generated for new employee transfer from ECC to SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on SRM 5.0 with ECC 6.0 backend. The HR structure is replicated from ECC using ALE, message type:HRMD_ABA.

When I am trying to replicate a new employee from ECC to SRM, I run the O-insert first, then the S-insert and then the P-insert using PFAL transaction.

The Org structure was already in place in SRM, so it just adds the new position to it by A003 relation. The S-insert generated idoc shows status as '53' in both ECC and SRT with the relation A003, B007 and A008. But, when I check the table HRP1001, the A008 entry is missing. Due to this, no CP is generated for this position and also no business partner is generated for this user.

When I run the P-insert for this employee, the idoc is posted in ECC. But, the status of the idoc in SRT is '52' and the message shown is "The Parameter Country Has Not been Entered During Naming Format Check" Message No. R11206.

I checked the Name Format for this employee, and it is maintained as 2.

Where am I going wrong? Why is no CP person generated even when the idoc status is 53? Why isn't the new employee getting transferred to SRM server?

I have checked the SAP notes related to HR-ECC Org transfer, but I am unable to figure out the reason for this problem.

Could anyone help me out in this?

Regards,

Ancy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintained the name format tables (SA13)on ECC and SRM side.