cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

modified idoc values are not reflecting in the IDOC display (ie we02)

former_member209912
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Team

I wrote one inbound interface for posting GR by using the IDOC MBGMCR03. In the inbound FM, i wrote some code for retrieving some data and mapping to its relevant fields of the segments. It is working fine but when i see the idoc values in WE02/WE05, i am not able to see the values which i have added in the FM. so please suggest me how to get the values in the IDOC display.

Regds

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

phanikumar_akella
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nag,

We faces similar kind of issue. Sometimes TR shows successfully imported but it might not have transfered all the objects. It happenend to us when we are working on WS to IDoc scenario. Data sent from WS was reaching SAP but creating nodes with out any values. Header was not released in ECC. We have released it and re-imported the TR. Issue got resolved.

former_member209912
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Team

Thanks for your replies. Let me put my question in this way to you.

In the inbound FM (ie idoc_input_mbgmcr), i have fetched some values from SAP by using the values which came from PI to that IDOC through mapping. what ever the values i have fetched from SAP in inbound FM, i have mapped them to the relevent segments and finally the complete structure i have passed to BAPI, where it will post GR. All these things are working fine, idoc is also getting successfull.

But when i go and see the successfull idoc values, it is not showing the values which i have mapped in inbound FM. Now i want those values in that Final idoc.

So pls check and suggest.

Regards

Rj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraju,

I dont think you will be able to see these values in IDOC. WE02/WE05 will show you the IDOC that you received from SAP PI. So if you are adding values in FM before posting the IDOC/calling GR BAPI, then those changes wont be reflecting in IDOC structure as that is Inbound IDOC Processing Code.

-Gouri

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probably you need to re-import IDOC meta data in to PI.

Regards

Liang

Former Member
0 Kudos
i wrote some code for retrieving some data and mapping to its relevant fields of the segments

Changes made to the data segments will not be reflected in the IDOC stored in database. You can do this only for status segments.

Regards,

TK