cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Record PB00 gets deleted from A018 table

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus-

Could anyone of you explain how the PB00 condition is getting deleted from A018 table (Purch Org Level Condition)? It looks like some batch job is randomly setting the Valid to Date A018-DATBI to yesterday's date and today there is no valid time dependent condition.

I don't know any process/program that accesses PB00 condition in table A018 other than MEK1 or MEK4.

Does SD condition type change has any impact in Purchasing Price (PB00). Although all the Rate/Price is stored in the same table KONP but separated by application area and table (A017, A018, A071, A073).

Can anybody shed some lights on this please?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think there is any relation b/w the PB00 of MM and SD. As you said, though the condition records are stored in KNOP, they have the application area and the condition record number.

You may have to investigate if some one is trying to update the data for condition type PB00 from MM end or if some one is mistakenly running a program or a LSMW or any other transaction...

Hope this helps

Thanks

Mukund S

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. We know the user name who is making the change in A018. It is a batch user ID that makes the change but we have about 100 differentg background batch job that is scheduled everyday and I went through every one of them but did not raise any flag.

And the worst part is since it is done by the batch user id (batch job), there is no change record (if I try to do MEK3-Environment>display changes) not even an entry in CDHDR table or CDPOS table.

Trying to see if you guys know of any SD or MM program that accesses that table and set the valid to field to yesterdays date and create a new condition record (KNUMH) with valid to date 31.12.9999 and rate (value) to 0.00?

Please let me know if you have any suggestion.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, Sorry. I really do not know about any program that may have an effect on KNOP table (Which can reset the validity date). I hope you have posted the same question in ABAP form as well. Not sure, but they may be of some help to you.

Thanks

Mukund S