cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOM is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Freinds

User states that BOM for material XXXX is missing.

Where can I find this data (CS03) and what should be done to fix this problem?.

Is there anywhere in MM03 tabs where I can see the BOM and if it has a problem?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello cutomolina

Your best bet is cs03, you need to supply the material, plant, usage, validity etc. May be the user is confused because of plant or usage or validity dates.

Simulate a sales order creation with that material for that plant and see if the BOM explosion takes palce.

Another ways is check the entries for that material ( just material) in table MAST. And if you find entries, follow it up with checking the details in table STPO.

If the BOM does not exist, then create one for the right data ( plant, usage etc), but if you have already existing sales orders which did not explode when created, then the validity date plays a crucial role. Re-explode those orders using T code CSK1. If a BOM exists and validity has expired, may be extend it with CS02.

Hope this helps.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Do you mean to say, that BOM is exist for this Material, but not exploding in transactioin?

ist so, OR BOM itself is not created for that Material?

If BOM exists, but not exploding,

then you have to check in CS03 -with the Plant / material & usage. - if its available, still not exploding

then check validity dates for BOM.

If BOM doesnt exist, then you have to create in CS01 ( I pressume, its already exist)

Regards,

Reazuddin MD