Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Severe problem: admin account lost

former_member38077
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am supporting a system (SAP BW 3.5) for which I am the last one who is doing any developments. Now I have got a problem: I locked my account on the development box, but there isn't anybody who is able to unlock.

I tried already the standard accounts like SAP*, DDIC but in vain.

Anybody an idea what I can do?

Thanks, Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Duplicate posting to multiple forums looking for basic hacks and not even following up on your posts is not acceptable forum netiquette. See the forum rules.

Now you are locked out of here as well. Next time your user ID will be deleted and you are not an immortal like SAP* ...

Thread locked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would do it from the database level, which will not require a restart of the SAP system.

Table USR02

Change the UFLAG to 0 for your BNAME (username) as long as you know what your password should be.

If you don't know the password, you will have to change BCODE, but that is more complicated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Delete related SAP* user record on USR02 table at database level and configure "login/no_automatic_user_sapstar=0" in SAP profile. Then restart the system. After respectful restart, you'll be able to login to the system with SAP* user by password "PASS".

Best regards,

Orkun Gedik

Former Member
0 Kudos

If anyone has authorizations to SU01 they can unlock your userID.

else you have to unlock from database level.

or you can re-create sap* (if this account not used anywhere else). I suggest you to unlock your account from DB level.

if Oracle:

sqlplus > UPDATE <SCHEMA>.USR02

SET UFLAG = '0'

WHERE bname = '<userID>'

and mandt = <client>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can still login with SAP, need to use DB specific tool to delete user SAP and also SAP Parameter

http://www.sap-img.com/basis/changing-the-default-password-for-sap-user.htm

Regards,