Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to copy the sdcr profile

former_member215596
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I want to customize the actions in SDCR. (my change manage wants some more actions before he authorise)

Can you please tell me how to copy the profiles and what are other things i want to copy before doing the customization.

Thanks in advance

anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sneha

Thanks for your mail.

I have done the following

1) Copied SDCR profile to zprofile

2) done the changes

I am unable to use this profile. Can you please tell me how to activate this profile...

Thanks & Regards

anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

You have a button to do a copy as, click on sdcr, and then click on copy as. this will let you copy the standard transaction type, to your own customized transaction type. You need some more actions to be added to the standard CR, then you will have to copy the standard action profile as well, do a copy as, and then create your own customized action profile and add your actions as per your requirement, set the conditions. Add this customized action profile, in the preciously created custom transaction type of SDCR. Then you should be good to go.

Let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Sneha Vyas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you should copy all the entries even action profile,status profile from SDCR to ZDCR, and if you add your own actions,status please define the same in customer action and condition,

and please hav a look on this too

[|]

jansi