cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interactive form - Submit event - NetWeaver 2004s

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have problems with Submit event of UI element InteractiveForm in "SAP NetWeaver 2004s" box.

The event doesn't get filred.

I have no problems with the identical Webdynpro/Form in "SAP ECC 6.0" box. Submit event gets fired in ECC.

Both wendynpro's has UI InteractiveForm properties:

dispalyType = native

Enables = checked

Both forms have ZCI layout, ContainerFoundation_JS loaded and Submit button from WebDynproNative library.

It seems like Webdynpro in Netweaver box doesn't understand UI Interactive.

Webdynpro Support package is missing?

Please advice.

Thank you

Tatyana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ChrisPaine
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Both are NW7.00 boxes? - At the same SP level? or is one 7.01? or even 7.02?

ECC6 implies NW7.0 and 2004s is just the old name for NW7.0

Not having the business suite installed should not make any difference to the WDA behaviour. Is the ADS configured on your non business suite box?

This link [Integrating Forms|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/2c/241a427ff6db2ce10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm] from the SAP help give you some helpful tips and some notes to check.

As previously mentioned the great likelihood is that you are going to need to patch up your "SAP NetWeaver 2004s" box to a later patch level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chris,

From SPAM I can tell about the component SAP_BASIS.

in "ECC 6.0" box:

Software C = 700, SP-level = 0020, Support Package = SAPKB70020, Short Desc = "SAP Basis Component"

in "SAP NetWeaver 2004s" box:

Software C = 700, SP-level = 0017, Support Package = SAPKB70017, Short Desc = "SAP Basis Component".

ADS is a standalone server. It talks to both "ECC 6.0" box and "SAP NetWeaver 2004s" box.

I don't understand your question "Both are NW7.00 boxes? ".

Both boxes have a component called SAP_BW. Here is info from SPAM:

in "ECC 6.0" box:

Software C = 700, SP-level = 0020, Support Package = SAPKW70020, Short Desc = "SAP Netweaver BI 7.0"

in "SAP NetWeaver 2004s" box:

Software C = 700, SP-level = 0019, Support Package = SAPKW70019, Short Desc = "SAP Netweaver BI 7.0"

Tatyana

RalfRuth
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Tatyana,

You didn't tell the SPs of your SAP NetWeaver installations so it's difficult to advise you to do something...

Nevertheless, work through SAP note 999998: I assume you have to upgrade your "SAP NetWeaver 2004s box".

Ralf