cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Sourcing in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Could you please let me know if there is any kind of source determination that can make the Purchase Orders automatically generated after the requisitioner selects the item in the MDM catalog?

If not possible through the standard, is there any BADI that could make it work?

My scenario is classic and we have the MDM catalog implemented, all the contracts is in the ECC6.

The flow would be, the user sends the purchase requisition from ECC6 to SRM, SRM realize that there is a contract regarding this material and then generates the Purchase Order (the accounting data would the same as the purchase requisition).

Thanks in advance,

Rodrigo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

PO can be created without sourcing if you use SRM-MDM Catalog.

A. MM transaction can call Catalog. Purchaser can covert PR to PO in ERP.

B. SC can call Catalog, PO in ERP is created after SC is approved.

Regards,

Masa

mike_yuen3
Explorer
0 Kudos

After our last EP upgrade to EHP4.0, when we create shopping cart, it can no longer find the source of supply (the contract in our case) using our MDM catalog. Does anyone know the cause of this? We have not upgraded our SRM-MDM catalogue in tandem with the EHP/SPS upgrade on our ECC6 ( SAP_APPL/604/SAPKH60406) at this point.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo

Can you please let me know how you solved this issue. We have a similar kind of requirement.

Regards

Nelson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nelson

Hi!

I did not find any standard functionality therefore we create a Z program to make it work.

The Z propose the catalog item in a SRM screen and then the user can select the correct Vendor and process.

Thanks,

Rodrigo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo

Can you please share any document of your custom development. This will really help us.

Regards

Nelson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo

Please send the document to my email id <removed by moderator>

Message was edited by: Zoltan Keller