cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount Condition in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I want SAP should calculate two different discount percentage while creating sales order.

For Example:

In customer Master data, delivery plant is 0015 and if the same plant (0015) is there in sales order then system should calculate eg. 35% and if delivery plant is 0015 and in sales order if it is 0009 then system should calculate eg. 50% for the condition type eg.ZMKT

How can we do it in SAP.

Thanks & Regards,

Nitin.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I understand your situation... you want a discount of 35% if the plant in the sales order is 0015, but 50% if it is 0009? My first thought is that you could use two different conditions and use exclusion on one if the plant is changed to 0009.

So maybe ZMK1 = 50%, and ZMK2 = 35%. Have ABAP code the requirement routine in the pricing procedure so that ZMK1 will not apply if the plant is 0009, and that ZMK2 will only apply if the plant is 0009, using the exclusion indicator in KOMP-KZNEP.

This might be somewhere to start...

J

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

n_palanisami
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a condition type with key combination like sales org/plant. Maintain the condition records based on plant so that appropriate discount % will be picked up based on the plant in the order.

Regards,

Palani