cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

excise invoice in the background

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I am trying to create excise invoice in the background, and have made the necessary setting in the excise group and default excise group / series for the sales area. Now when i am creating the proforma invoice against which an excise invoice is to be genearted i get a message "Print excise invoice in series group 98 using j1ip for billing document. ... Its not saving the excise invoice in background. Please advise.

Regards,

Udaynath.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Maintain the condition records for the output condition type for your billing type.

regards

Prashanth

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in CIN configuration,

Check Print settings maintainance. dont have access to system. Cant give exact combination or path for the same.

But I gues, Print config settings are missing for this series group.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reazuddin,

But under CIN i dont find any configuration where the printing configuration is maintained on series group. Can you please guide.

Regards,

Uday

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As already expressed by mate Prashanth,

Create Output Condition records in Tx:VV31 for output type: J1I0 - key combination is : Sales Organization / Customer.

Then you will end up with huge volume of data ( if the customer data is large) , so group this customers or create new condition table with Billing type & assign to J1I0 access sequence.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reazuddin, i have tried this and have maintained the snro for series group 98 for j_1iexcloc. But after the message of "Print excise invoice in series group 98 using j1ip for billing document " if i continue, i get a termination message

Transaction.. VF01

Update key... 4CC6A681B2190090E1008000AC1C0243

Generated.... 26.10.2010, 23:09:19

Completed.... 26.10.2010, 23:09:22

Error Info... 8I 336: Error in allocating Excise invoice

Please suggest.

Regards,

Udaynath

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Error Info... 8I 336: Error in allocating Excise invoice

If the system gives this error message, then you need to check in SNRO whether for the object J_1IINTPR2, you have maintained the required number range.

Check in SNRO

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi