cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IBAN number issue in IT0009

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

im facing an issue when updating the IBAN number in infotype 0009 for an employee. That is, im using HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION to modify the IBAN number. This FM updates the IBAN number and it gets stored in PA0009 table. But if i view the same record in PA30, it says that 'IBAN number is not maintained'

Even when i try to maintain the IBAN number in PA30, it gives "Generation not possible" error.

Could anyone tell me the reason for this issue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

- Is the IBAN record stored in table TIBAN ?

- Are IBAN activated in the system (TIBAN_ACTIVE)

- Is T77SO flag (ADMIN IBAN) set ?

- Is your systeme up-to-date for IBAN notes for HR (HR SP) ?

- Is your IBAN valid (IBAN Check Digit)

Regards,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

- Im passign the valid IBAN number only.

- Im using HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION to modify the IBAN number in IT 0009. But it updates PA0009 table only. NOT TIBAN table.

Also i see that the IBAN value stored in TIBAN only gets displayed in PA30.

Pls tell me how to update IBAN to this table? Any BAPI?

- Pls tell me where the field TIBAN_ACTIVE is there?

- T77SO flag (ADMIN IBAN) set as 'X' in my system

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

- TIBAN_ACTIVE is a database table, create (if not already done) one record with value "X"

- T77SO is flag ADMIN IBAN) set as 'X' or 'S' for integration ?

Regards,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

- ADMIN IBAN record in T77S0 contains the value 'X'.

- I could not find any table namely TIBAN_ACTIVE.

Actually my requirement is to allow the user to edit the Banky key, Bank account and IBAN number from ESS. When the user changes are approved, we are using HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION to update the IBAN and other details in IT 0009. It updates the IBAN field in PA0009 table.

When ew display the bank details in ESS, we are just reading the records from PA0009. This also displays teh IBAN number. But the problem is the IBAN stored in PA0009 is not there in IT 0009 in PA30. So i feel that it is an inconsistency in table and infotype.

I see that only if the record is in TIBAN table, then only PA30 holds teh IBAN number.

So pls tell me whether i should update and read to/from TIBAN tbale or from PA0009 table. What is the procedure.

Pls suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls tell me what is the difference in maintaining as 'X' and 'S'.

what are these 'X' and 'S'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Pls tell me how to update IBAN number in TIBAN table whenever the IBAN needs to be modified for a particular employee in HR.

Also, how to retrieve the IBAN number from TIBAN?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shanthi,

I am facing the same issue as yours. Did you get any solution how to update the IBAN value to SAP that is coming either from the portal or idoc in other system.

Regards,

Uma Chandra Sekhar

PedroGuarita
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check table T77S0 for GRPID = ADMIN and SEMID = IBAN. Field GSVAL should be X.