cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cPro Resource Costs in Internal Order - View

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Having created the Internal Order (from cProjects), I intend to view the cProjects cost (based on the role-task assignment) in the Internal Order.

I am able to create the IO. However, when I run the RPM programs to pull this cost in RPM (from IO, afetr the required Financial planning settings), I get to see the message that there's no financial planning data to pull!! One thing I wanted to check was to see if the cProjects costs are at the least, coming into the Internal Order.

Let me summarize my question:

- What tcode will help me view the cProjects resource cost in Internal Order?

- What could be the reason behind this cost not showing in RPM?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can launch into the involved cProject and then goto tab accountin to view the costing information of the linked internal order.

If the costs exists, then you can exclude the reason of the internal order. In this case, you may double check the customizing of RPM side, if the connection and the mapping are correct.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your inputs.

I can see the costs under the accounting tab. Also under Easy Cost Planning.

So I presume that the cProjects to IO transfer is proper.

Now, for the IO to RPM transfer.

I am running the three programs, in this order:

- /RPM/PLAN_INT_PREP

- RPM_FIN02

- /RPM/FIN_PLAN_INT

Is there any other, (or in any other order) that I ought to run? I can't see the costs at the item level, and therefore I am not running the bucket roll-up report.

Also, looking forward to any obvious setting (in RPM) that I might have missed out on or might have done incorrect...

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zhenbo, as I cross-checked the settings, I see this:

The report RPM_FIN02 results in an IDOC for the portfolio item that I select.

Thereafter, I checked the idoc status, and it shows "29 - Receiver of IDoc is its own logical system".

Can you help me correct this? Please elaborate as much as you can...

Thanks.

amit_maheshwari2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Check if you have the right partner profile set in ECC and PPM for message type.

Contact technical person in your team to hel you out.

Regards

Amit