SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of allocation table with ref to PO

Former Member

Hi ,

While creating a Allocation table With ref to a PO, Even after entering the Ordering reason data in the Retail Tab of that PO I am not able to create the allocation table with ref to that PO.

Kindly advice me in this regard.

Thanks In advance for your valuable suggestions.

Regards,

Madhan Raj. C

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you chk the Porg and Pgrp. is same as PO during allocation table creation(WA01), Tell me the error details.

Regards

GK.

Edited by: Gnana Kumar on Oct 26, 2010 11:23 AM

0 Kudos

I have checked the Purchasing org and Purchasing Grp. they are similar. In fact i am just giving the exact PO no. eve then the system is showing the message "No data corresponding to selection exists".

Things done in the PO.

1. As u told the Ordering Reason is flagged in the Screen layout for the Purchase Order.

2. The system initially did not have the ordering reasons so i created one and assigned that in the PO.

Regards,

Madhan Raj. C

Edited by: madhancraj on Oct 26, 2010 11:30 AM

Hi,

Do this setting,

IMG -->Materials Management -->Purchasing -->Purchase Order -->Define Screen Layout at Document Level

Select the field selection 'ME21N', Choose DETAILS to branch to the detail view, Double-click the field selection group 'Deadline monitoring'

Flag Optional Entry "Indicator: Requisition Closed"

Also in the PO item detail Retail Tab, Please maintain value 2,3,4 under "ATab-Rel" field. Then chk again it will work.

Regards

GK.

Edited by: Gnana Kumar on Oct 26, 2010 11:41 AM

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks it worked...

May i Know what made that difference?

One More Doubt i created PO for a DC so when i create a allocation table with ref to that PO the System Says that Item Category C not allowed (PO Via DC) so can i proceed by simply assigning a Allocation rule in the allocation table.

Am i Right ?

Regards,

Madhan Raj. C

0 Kudos

Hi,

1. The setting "Indicator: Requisition Closed", This will enable PO relevant for Allocation Table,

2. You created PO for DC, then you are creating allocation Table wrt that PO... so the followon document has be STO.... so do the necessary settings at SPRO->MM>Purchasing>Allocation>Allo Table-->Allocation table types... Here select ur allocation table type and under "Business Transaction" change the Item category based on ur requirement.

Regards

GK.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Problem Solved. Great man........Thanks Once again...

Regards,

Madhan Raj. C