cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The invoice & excise Invoce s are genrated but does not diplay in Sales Re

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

The invoice & excise Invoce s are genrated but does not diplay in Sales Report.(ZMSR ) . then i have go throught the VF02 & enter the invoice no & click the Relese to Accounting the flag but problem is not solve. pl give the correct solution.;

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check billing type is included in Z* report ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend

i think there is no problem in releasing to accounts ,

the problem is in accounting document settings.

to solve this first go to pricing procedure , and check all account keys are maintained or not

go to 'VKOA' check g.l a/c assignments for account key.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please be clear in your question ??? If you want to check which are all the billing documents not released to FI, then you can execute VFX3.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply,

pl get me the process to release the accountiong document

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Already I had given the suggestion. You can bulk release the billing documents to accounting via VFX3. If you want to release manually one by one, you can do so via VF02, where you need to click the green flag after maintaining the billing document.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

As per you have mention i have gone vf02 T.Code. Entering the invoice no & click the Green flag but the problem yet not solve .(system giving same error (Error In Account Determination) so pl give the solution

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VF02,Click account determination icon,Click on each conditon types to know about error.

There may be various reason for account determination error,search forum to get more ideas to solve this issue.