Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting satellite system to another Solution Manager

florin_radulea
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have one requirement to connect satellite's systems from one new customer (lets say CUST2) to existing Solution Manager (SID=SM1) which now is already used for another customer (CUST1).

Because we have one SM installed (SM1) for another customer (CUST1), we want to use this SM (SM1) for this new customer (CUST2) having inside all satellite systems for both customers. (CUST1+CUST2)

Could you please tell me if this is possible?

I ask this because I have some doubts about which Suser I will use for SAP-OSS RFC connection when I will connect the new satellite systems to this Solution Manager.

If this will be possible this solution manager (SM1) will be used to perform GoingLive Verification for CUST2 satellite systems.

Thank's in advance,

Best regards,

Florin Radulea

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Florin,

Solution Manager can be used to manage two or more customers, however this is possible if

you are a var customer.

Then you just make the related VAR scenario specific configurations and you should have support for it.

Please refer to:

http://service.sap.com/solutionmanager

Then navigate to:

-> SAP Solution Manager for Partners

There should be more details for your information at this link.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Paul

florin_radulea
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi JUDE and Paul,

Thank you for your response.

I will try to become VAR customer and perform VAR related scenarios presented by you.

Best regards,

Florin Radulea

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If I understand your question like, you have two solman systems Solman system one is already in use with customer, and you want to use the Same solman server to another customer, technically itu2019s not possible, because the landscape will be different, and you cannot key in two different customer data Into one solman server,

Regards with SAP-OSS user details, of which customer market place ID youu2019re using the same S-user ID details should be maintained in t-code AISUER in solman, are else you

Will face some issues like downloading data from MPOZ.

Regards

JUDE