cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Area issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have creates a sales area 4100/01/01 and material is also available in same sales area.

Plant is extended in both sales area ( 4100 /01/0 and 4500/01/01)

When I have tried to create order in (4100/01/01) I am getting a error like 4005/01/10 area is not set up though I am using the are 4100/01/01

and In material Master division is maintained as 01, also Customer is created in 4100/01/01 area.

I am not getting from where 10 division is picking?

can anybody sort out this issue

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhijit,

In SPRO, SD -> Sales -> Document Header, check what is the reference sales orgn and division for 4100.

Regards,

Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks pratheb,

Commom sales org, dist ch and division is defined accrately

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If my assumption is correct, this material has been extended from the sales area which is already existing with division 10. May be you would have extended from a different sales area but there would have already been another sales area. To check this, go to MM02, key in the material code and select the sales views and finally click Organisation levels tab at the bottom screen. System will show all sales areas there.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I have extended the material from 4005/01/01 plant ABCD sales area to 4100/01/01 plant PQRS

But not understanding the while creating the order in sales area 4100 /01/01 why I am getting a error for 4005/01/10 though 10 division not in picture anywhere

from where sales area 4005/01/10 is determining?

rest all config I have checked, that is perfect

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I already asked, have you checked in MM02 ?? You can see all sales areas there where you can see if division 10 is there.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

n_palanisami
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

While extending materials please ensure that you enter all screens even if no values are to be maintained. This may also cause issues.

Regards,

Palani

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey Lakshimapathi,

can you explain me bit more, as I am not getting where exactly u r saying?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhijit,

I still get a feel that the reference sales orgn config in the below path is not correct. Can you please check it once and if everything is fine can you give me the full error message that you get during order creation.

SPRO -> SD-> Sales -> Sales document -> Header -> Assign sales area to document types -> Combine sales orgn. Here 4100 should have reference sales orgn 4100.

SPRO -> SD-> Sales -> Sales document -> Header -> Assign sales area to document types -> Combine division. Here 4100/01 should have reference division 01.

Regards,

Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thaks for reply,

My Issue is resolve. the issue was in assign organizational units by plat asignment in Intetcompany- BIlling

regards

Abhijit