Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Request SDCR - Sold to Party has to appear by default from IbaseComp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

TCode: CHARM_CREATE

In this screen I dont want to enter the Sold to party.

'Sold to party' has to come by default based on the IBase Component entered In Change Request SDCR Transaction. Is there any setting for the same.

In case of support desk when we create a message, sold to party comes automatically, Bcz in IBase Partner Sold to party is maintained. Like this can we make it for Change Request(SDCR) transaction.

Regards

Praveen Khot

+91 9724035023

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

These instructions helped me, although it is added on first save

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3287330

feel free to revert.

Regards,

#solman71today

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Praveen,

To make the "Sold To Party" be determined from the IBase in the SDCR, you have to adjust the partner determination procedure SDCR0001 using the same access sequence for "Sold To Party" than in the partner determination procedure for the SLFN (i.e. 0018 SAP Service: Determination via IBase/Ind Object from Ref. Object Set).

Then in CHARM_CREATE, leave the "Sold To Party" field blank. It will be populated during the creation. Go to CRMD_ORDER to check the assignment.

Hope this helps.

BR

Stéphane.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Stéphane.

Many Many Thanks It helped to solve the issue.

Is there any possibility of making the field 'Sold to Party' grey in CHARM_CREATE.

Purpose of making Sold to Party grey (non editable, before creating CR) is user should not enter 'Sold To Party' in CHARM_CREATE.

Regards

PK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

I'm afraid you will have to make a standard modification if you want to make the "Sold To Party" read only.

BR.

Stéphane.