cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Logs in specific status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

in a specific status of my support message there are no logs (error messages, warnings etc.) visible. If i change the status i can see them.

It is NOT an authentication problem.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards Daniel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Daniel,

Can you be more specific ? Is this a customer defined support message (type ZLFN) or the standard SLFN ? Which logs are you talking about ?

Please detail so we can help you.

BR.

Stéphane.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephane

It is the standard SLFN and one of the error i can't see is i.e. when the IBase component is not filled.

Edit: Okay now i can be more precise. Actually i can see some error message, for example when the processor is not filled. But the IBase error is just not visible. When i try to change status via hf_set_status it does not work until i have filled the ibase.

Regards Daniel

Edited by: Daniel Titze on Oct 27, 2010 5:32 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would say I'm a little bit confused... In the standard SLFN process there is no status change using HF_SET_STATUS method...

I imagine you have made some customizing ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes basically i copied the standard SLFN and added that one action to change the status. I did this because i need to implement some status depending checks and i did not figure out how to do it without using this method.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again Daniel,

In that case, you will have to detail the customizing you've done because it can be anything.

BR.

Stéphane.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well it is just one action that i added to the action profile.

It's a method call "HF_SET_STATUS" with Element "USER_STATUS" and ddict type J_ESTAT. Inital value is "E0002".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you add the action HF_CHECK_STATUS as you mentionned in your [post|] ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No i did a complete new copy and added just that one action.

But i have read recently, that "HF_CHECK_STATUS" is implicit called of "HE_SET_STATUS".

Former Member
0 Kudos

You're right ! I just remembered that I once had the case... and this corrected the problem. Ok let's start again the investigation...

What conditions are you using ? IB_CMP_OK or IB_SYST_CHK ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for you interest Stephane.

I actually don't know which one. Where can i check this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you make any configuration in the IMG ?

SPRO --> SAP Solution Manager --> Scenario-Specific Settings --> Change Request Management --> Extended Configuration --> Change Transaction --> Change Transaction Types --> Consistency Checks in Change Request Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, i used the first to nodes to add a condition, but it's not assigned to my transaction type (node 3).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok. Well, can you tell me what you wanted to do ? Because perhaps you missed a lot of customizing...

BR.

Stéphane.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

if there is no ibase in your ticket then you can not change the status with HF_SET_STATUS.

So you should only show your action for status change if there is a ibase in your ticket.

You can do this in the action condition if there is an error in the ticket (Parameter &CRM Service Process.ErrorFreeFlag& = 'X' means there is no error in your ticket).

So how do you get an error in the ticket if there is no ibase?

You can go to SPRO --> SAP Solution Manager --> Scenario-Specific Settings --> Change Request Management --> Extended Configuration --> Change Transaction --> Change Transaction Types --> Make Settings for Change Transaction Types.

There you select your process type und choose "Assign Conditions".

Set IB_SYST_CHK for "Condition Status Transition" for ever status of your ticket. You can enter your own message class or use a message from SOCM_ACTION_LOG for the text of the error. Make sure that ME (Message Type) is set to "Error".

Hope this helps,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay the requirement is to check a text field to be filled in a specific status with a specific priority. The only way i managed to do that is by allowing a status change only via defined actions. I implemented the badi SOCM_CHECK_CONDITION and did my checks there.

It worked perfectly, except for the fact that the system won't change the user status until the ibase component field is filled. I thought it could be a problem with the condition so i did a fresh copy of the slfn and added just the action for status change. But the problem is still there.

There is no error message and it also says that the specific action has been performed succesfully. But the status will only change if i fill the ibase component field.

I assume that the "hf_check_status" method has been coded for the change request management where you always need an ibase component in you change requests or change documents.

I can do a workaround by filling the ibsae by default and hide it, but it would be nice to know what the problem actually is

regards daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christoph,

that solves my problem !!

Thank you both very much for your time.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've read your other post where you mention the BAdI SOCM_CHECK_CONDITION, so I guess that you have implemented your own conditions and that you are not able to see the errors and warning. Is this right ?