Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third party

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI SAP Experts ,

I have a Scenario in third party

I have created sales order for 10 goods and I have created purchase order also with referrence to Purchase requisition number.

Now the Vendor has delivered only 8 goods out of 10, So as per that customer has to be charged only for 8 not for 10.

So how to Configure this,

Please helpful

Regards

Sarma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do as Nadarajah said.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sarma,

You need not do any config settings.

This is SAP Standard setting behaviour & in Third Party the Sales Invoice would be created either based on MIGO qty or MIRO Qty (depending on Copy Control settings suggested above).

In your case both MIGO & MIRO quantities are "8" so there would be no issue & Customer Sales Invoice would be created for 8 units only...

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sarma,

In the item category config [VOV7], for the field billing relevance use "F" - Relevant for order-related billing documents based on the invoice receipt quantity (third-party business transaction). The system transfers the order into the billing due list only after the vendor invoice has been received and processed in the purchasing department. After the receipt of each invoice, a customer invoice is created for the quantity that appears on the vendor invoice. The order has status "Billed" until the next vendor invoice is received.

Also check the field Billing quantity in [VTFL]. Use the values "E" or "F" based on your business scenario.

Regards,

Pratheb

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sarma,

Its a std feature given by SAP & controlled by Item category with "Billing relevance" -

Tx:VOV7

Billing relevance

F = Third Party invoice will be created acording to MIRO qtty

G = Third Party invoice will be created acording to MIGO Qtty

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Do the MIGO for 8 qty and and also MIRO for 8 qty after that you can do the billing

regards

Prashanth