cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned material active problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our ERP system is ECC 6.0, when first use MM13 to active material change, system always raise error message. After implement several notes to current ERP system, It seems that user can create new storage location data/sales data/PP data in MM11, MM12 now. But still some data canu2019t input in MM11/MM12, it includes Sales text view, Purchase order text view, Basic data text and document data in addition data view,u2026, and the Inspection setup button in Quality management viewu2026

So I have to enhance the standard SAP code to let SAP display these view and button, and now everything seems smoothly with MM11/MM12/MM13. But Iu2019m still not confidential in SAPu2019s Planned Material Effective function, Iu2019m afraid that the data activated by MM13 canu2019t be used properly in purchase, sales or production business. I never heard that some company absolutely use MM11/MM12 to maintain material data.

Could you tell me if thereu2019re some successfully implementation story on planned material effective function in SAP, I means create and change all the material data in MM11/MM12, Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Not from my knowledge. Uploaded the texts separately bu keeping a schedule in SAP. My current client doesn't use it though they have release dates for their new products and determine production to start at least six months before the release date.

Any reason why you would desire to use this functionality?

Regards

Waza