cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R/3 to R/3 Systems using PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please give me some suggestions for this Problem.

I want to connect two SAP Systems and Let say Example A and B.

A will have some tickets that tickets sends to B systems. After recevied that tickets and solved again sent responce to A systems. it is possible without PI. If it is possible please help me . what are the steps I have to take. I know while using PI we can do.

Thanks n Regards

Tahir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When both the systems are SAP System, you can also use RFC Enabled Function Module & call it in SAP System for sending Ticket and Receiving Response.

Create that RFC Function Module in System B, from which system you need to fatch Response.

& call that RFC Function Module in System A, from which system you will send ticket number & receive response there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Create that RFC Function Module in System B, from which system you need to fatch Response.

& call that RFC Function Module in System A, from which system you will send ticket number & receive response there.

In System A will have tickets that tickets I have to send B system and after solved that tickets again I have to send responce to A system.

It is Possible above steps.

please give me inputs to me.

Thanks n Regards

Tahir

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes It is possible,

Write your FM In system B.

Write code for Input Parameter TICKETS.

Now Process that Tickets in SAME System (B), after Solve the tickets, Now collect data for Response.

Pass the values in Output Parameters RESPONSE.

Call that FM in code at System A.

Call Function 'FM_NAME' Destination SAPSYSB.

Pass the Input TICKETS value in INPUT Parameters.

You will get response values after execution of FM here on SYSTEM A.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

its posible, go with web service communictaion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thanks for quick responce.

Webservice communication can you tell what are the steps to need be done for webserivce communication. Please post some links which is help for me.

Thanks

Tahir