SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to change the Problem class and expiry date in Dunning proposal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have to change the Problem class and expirty date in Dunning proposal log in FICA as per below :

(1) For mass jobs, we need default expiry date to 6 months. Currently it is 1 year.

(2) Problem class needs to be modified to u2018importantu2019, from u2018additional informationu2019.

Awaiting your valuable suggestions.

Thanks & Reards

Srinivasa Chary

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinivas,

Did you consider implementing the FICA event 1793 to handle this?

Best,

Sai

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinivas,

Did you consider implementing the FICA event 1793 to handle this?

Best,

Sai

0 Kudos

HI Sai,

Thanks for your reply but I didn't see any 1793 BTE available in system, please let me know exact BTE so that will check accoringly.

Awaiting your reply.

Regards

Srinivasa Chary

0 Kudos

Srinivas,

I was referring to FQ event and not BTE event. For information related to FIQ events, please refer to this forum rules.

Best,

Sai

0 Kudos

The transaction code for these events is FQEVENTS

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Srinivasa:

Do you need this to be done programatically? Or just updated in the template parameters?

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your reply, currently the Dunning proposal log (in FICA -tcode - FPVA - in Dunning proposal logs tab ) showing expiry date one year ahead i.e.,if you open the Dunning proposal today (10/31/2010) the expiry date showing 10/31/2011. My requirement is expiry date should show 04/30/2011.

Hope you understood the issue and awaiting your suggestion.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Srinivasa Chary

0 Kudos

If it needs to be done for every new dunning run, and done when user calls transaction, then use the event sai mentioned. Otherwise if programatic, maybe change your template to use the new parameters.

regards,

bill.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved the issue with technical help.

Thanks to all for your knowledge sharing.

Thanks & REgards

Srinivasa Chary