cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The document is not relevant for billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

User cld not able to create a Billing document in ref to the Delivery document and the log he is getting is "0241280476 000000 The document is not relevant for billing".

A Sales Order is been created with one line item with item category TAB.

A Purchase Order is created agains the Purchase requisition and Goods Receipts is done.

The Sales Order is been devliered with Delivery order number 241280476 and also the Goods Issue

Now when i got to VF01 and give this delivery order number and press enter, it give me the above log ("0241280476 000000 The document is not relevant for billing").

Any Idea how to resolve this??

Awaiting your responses.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Anil.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil

You can check following at user level

pl ask user

1. whether he is gerating invoice with order related billing or he might be just taking defalut delivery related billing type so the error may be there.

2. Do check whether h has converted stock correctly to sales order stck and then done the delivery , if batch management is active check whether batches in sales order stock are delivered and billed .

3.If error only occurring with one document number ,or is it with other documents pl check whether item level copy controls have been modified.

I hope this helps

regards

Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using the TAB item category in SAles order, it will allow the goods receipt only when the stock is available. Then you will be able to do the delivery, when the delivery is made with no stock available , may be you get an error. please check the schedule lines and the movement type assisgned, also check whether "E" indicator is assigned against the special stock in VoV7.

or may be check the whether the post goods issue is done to the outbound delivery, please also check the settings for the billing document with respect to the delivery document.

If resolved, Please intimate how you resolved the issue.

Regards

Thenmozhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

You should do some changes in the system as followings:

*You should specify billing relevance as A:delivery related billing doc. from the item category configuration VOV7.

• Delivery-related billing type should be defined in the sales order doc. conf from VOV8 t-code.

*Please specify copy control from delivery to billing doc. from VTFL t-code. if it is mainted before. You can spsfy it in the header level as assignment number: E , Referance number: C, copying req: 003. In item level, copying req: 004, Data VBRK/VBRP: 001, billing quantity: B, Pos./neg. quantity: +

I hope these will work on this issue.

Regards,

Sinan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Check whether ur client is using an order related or delivery related invoice(F1 or F2) in the sales document type.If all the setting are ok then go to vov7 and make the item billing relevent.I hope it may help you.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

For your item category TAB make the Billing relevance as as F in VOV7

regards

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check thsi link: