cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Purchase order typeu2013to appear in sales orderu2013header- order data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

New Purchase order type u2013 to appear in sales order u2013 header-order data-automatically. VBKD-BSARK

We have a z transaction for mass sales order creation, when executed via this transaction we need to identity the Purchase order type as( ZUPL u2013 mass upload). In SPRO u2013 I have maintained the value in sales documentsales doc headerDefine purchase order typeZUPL(created via upload)

When ever we create sales order via this transaction, the created Sales order should automatically display the value in sales doc headerorder datapurchase order type.

I am not getting ZUPL in sales order. Am i missing anything..Kindly advise what to be do done to get the value in Sales order.

Thanks in advance,

Prema

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

It is not possible to update the field VBKD-BSARK automatically it has to be entered manually.

Or you can ask your abapper to write a code to update this field with ZUPL if the sales order is created by a mass upload transaction code

regards

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prashanth,

Let me scope this out.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prema

You can default purchase order type using variant transaction.

Go To T.Code SHD0 (zero). Create a transaction variant for VA01. Select option change with processing.

use copy settings and save whicever default values you need while system does screen by screeen processing.

Save the transaction variant.

Take help of ABAP developer for creating package and save variant.

Now you can create a variant transaction for VA01 and assign this transaction variant to it. Then that variant Transaction can be used in batch processing or mass generation.

Doing this will help you keep your normal t.code va01 unaffected and u can use variant transaction for specific purpose.

Regards

Mandar