cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP-Material requirement planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client has two plants. (Plant 1001 and 1706).

Both plants are having different company codes.

Plant 1001 creates a cross company Purchase order for plant 1706. Against this cross company PO plant 1706 will produce a semi finished material and gives to plant 1001.

Now when I run MRP for plant 1706, it will create a planned order for the semi finished material in plant 1706. Plant 1706 will process this planned order and deliver against the cross company PO.

My client wants to create PIR for plant 1706 on a monthly basis. When MRP runs for plant 1706, system should not create a planned order against the cross company PO, but it should only create planned orders against the PIR.

Now when I run MRP it is creating planned order for both cross company PO and PIR.

I am using strategy 40

How should I configure this scenario?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207609
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As far as I can see the system works correctly just according to your settings, however I think you can see if the BADI MD_CHANGE_MRP_DATA can help, this includes many methods which can change the required read from databases, e.g. the one from stock transfer, you can fiter out them if you do not want to them. There is also the metod to change the PIR data read.

Best.

Leon.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Leon

Answers (0)