Hi Gurus,

How to copy planning book 9ASNP94?.

Ajay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

As far as my knowledge you can first create the planning area and than you create a planning book and attach to your Z- planning book which has been created not the other way as you want to. You can sue the T-code /SAPAPO/SDP8B - Define Planning Book for doing the respective changes.

Please also find more information regarding it below.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm41/helpdata//EN/17/a5215032a111d398260000e8a49608/frameset.htm

I hope this will help you.

Thanks

Amol

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered, Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I copied the planning book with reference to data view SNP94(1). but it ti showing standard planning area 9ASNP02 as default. But i need to edit that . becasue i copied and edited new planning area some z-----. with reference to 9ASNP02. So how can we maintain my own planning are to copied planning book.Can you please helpme that.

Regards,

Ajay

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ajay

It is not possible to create a planning book with reference to another p.b and have a planning area other than the source P.B's planning area as default. When you create a pb with reference to another pb you are essentially creating a copy of the source P.B . So the new P.B will have the basic structure (key figures , macros etc) of the source P.B and hence the source planning area as default.

As Amol has mentioned the best way is to create the planning book without reference to any planning book

Thanks

Aparna