cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc data getting changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I am sending data to sap R/3 system from XI using Idoc reciever communication channel. In the payload for the technical routing step in XI, I can see sender partner as 283456, but when I checked the respective Idoc in sap R/3 it is different.It is changed to some other value.

I have checked the header mapping in the respective receiver agreement , but nothing is used there and check box for take control record values from payload is checked.

Anyone have any Idea about this

Thanks,

SPMD.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the checkbox to fetch the values from Payload is checked, than you have to check the message mapping. Are you mapped any constant value there.

Also i suggest you to see the below mentioned link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/EN/13/95244269625633e10000000a155106/content.htm

Do let me know if you have any query

Regards,

Shradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sradha,

thanks for the reply. I have checked the responce payload in MONI under technical routing step which is exicuted after mapping.

What I see in technical routing is different from what I see in Idoc data.

Awating for replies...

Thanks,

SPMD

vkaushik82
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Do you mean your partner number is getting changed while idoc is received in R3.

former_member207622
Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are doing IDoc mapping then , in EDIDC_40 segment populate some dummy value in SNDPRN FIeld , then

see what it is populating at run time . check apply control records from payload at receiver IDoc channel

may be some cache problem

Regards

Ninad