cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Concerns on Supplier Master Data integration with ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have read note 1313088 & from my understanding supplier replication will work on the basis that the ECC number range is set to external, taking in the number range from ESO. i have a couple of questions with regards to this:

1. What happens if my vendor is 1st created in ECC with an internal number range & want this vendor to be in ESO?

2. Does the std integration package support ECC->ESO replication?

3. If it does, how do i replicate the internal number range from ECC to the number range of ESO?

Thanks.

rgds

joh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rcr_tx
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

1. What happens if my vendor is 1st created in ECC with an internal number range & want this vendor to be in ESO?

<rr> The integration package will replicate ECC vendors based on the ECC config portion of the integration package. It doesn't matter whether the number is internal or external in ECC as the ECC vendor number gets replicated into the EXTERNAL_ID field.

2. Does the std integration package support ECC->ESO replication?

<rr> Yes

3. If it does, how do i replicate the internal number range from ECC to the number range of ESO?

<rr> The number range in ECC is not directly tied to the material in ESO other than what I mentioned in 1. above. The material number within the ECC number range goes into the ESO EXTERNAL_ID field exactly as it is received from ECC.