cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we hide the 'Create Contract' button in SOCO ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Gurus,

I'm currently working with SRM_SERVER 500(SAPKIBKS09) release, and I want to know if it's possible to easly hide the "Create Contract" button in Sourcing Cockpit (SOCO) work area.

Thx - Rafi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Rafi,

Yes you can remove the create contract button from SOCO. We did it by creating a screenvariant in transaction SHDO for the transaction bbpsoco01. In the screenvariant make the 'Create Contract' Push Button invisible. Now implement the BADI BBP_SCREENVARIANT and in the method GET_SCREENVARIANT_SOCO assign your screen variant to the parameter ev_scvariant.

Vani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vani,

The solution you gave me solved my problem.

From my point of view usage of screen variants for such modifications in standard EBP forms is best approach. Well done !

Thx a lot for your support !!!

Rafi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just right click on the ITS screen ,say view source and locate the corresponding ITS template and ITS service for your SOCO screen.

Then go in SE80 and in the relevant template ,locate the code for that "CREATE" button.There you can modify the code to hide the button.

HTH.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Thx for quick answer ... I know this solution to modify directly ITS template, but is it not possible to hide this button over customization or over activation of a specific BAdi. I'm asking that because all time, I have to change something on standard SAP templates, it's a hard negociation with change board here in my company.

Cheers,

Rafi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafi,

the only standard way to deactivate the "create contract" button in Sourcing Cockpit is to change the user's profile, and ungrant the Contract creation authorization.

This will also impact the creation authorization in transaction "process contract" (if you use it...).

Rgds

Christophe

PS: please reward points for helpful answers