SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Article Master: Tax indicator not populated for other Sales Organisations

mondoni_chung
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have noticed that when creating an Article the Tax Indicator field in the Logistics: Store view is, by default, populated with a value. We create articles at the Reference Site level. We have 4 Sales Org setup in our system and have found that the Tax Indicator field is blank if we specify a site belonging to 3 of the 4 Sales Org.

Why is this field blank for the other Sales Org?

Regards,

Mondoni

Edited by: Mondoni Chung on Oct 26, 2010 12:58 PM

Clarified problem

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

IN Txn. OMKK you will define this tax indicator based on Country, While creating article the system will popup the tax indicator available to the country defined on your Site master.

Regards

GK.

0 Kudos

Hi Gnana,

I had a look, and each country is already maintained. We have the Destination Country, a value in the Article Tax Indicator column and a Description.

I'm wondering if reference sites have anything to do with it. Our reference site is assigned to a Sales Org in Site Master. I also had a look at another transaction where you can assign Tax Indicator to Site and each site was already maintained.

Will have to investigate further.

Regards,

Mondoni

mondoni_chung
Explorer
0 Kudos

Just an update - what we ended up doing was maintain the Tax Indicator field at the reference site level (we have one per country). This then populated the field for all subsequent sites belonging to each country.