cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP NetWeaver 7.01 SR1 SP3 ABAP Developer Edition and Web Dynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have installed SAP NetWeaver 7.01 SR1 SP3 ABAP Developer Edition. In this release I should find Web Dynpro according to the description, but I can't. Could you tell me, where to find it? What is default username/password to login into ICM ADMIN?

Sorry for the obvious question, I'm just beginner.

Thanks in advances,

Pavel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Thomas. But as I said, it's my first experience with SAP. I'm interesting how to open something like administration tool, how to access transaction, where to find url to Portal, where to find something like user list.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

None of these questions are Web Dynpro ABAP related. If this is the information you seek, then you have choosen the incorrect forum. Might I suggest you post in the trial software forum instead. You should note that there is no Portal in the ABAP Developer Edition (nor is one needed).

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

If you have a problems specific to the Trial/Developer Edition, then you should probably be posting these into the Trial Software Forum. However before you do this, what do you mean by find Web Dynpro? Is there a particular WDA which you are looking for? Or are you looking for Web Dynpro ABAP development tools (which can be found in SE80, just like all ABAP development tools). Why do you need ICM Admin. Everything you need should be accessible from transactions SICF or SMICM.