cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax code BW does not appear in any G/L account item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a requirement with Brazil client, they have got two types of taxes (PIS and COFINS) For which I created 2 tax codes BW & BX (with 100% & 100%). I created two tax conditoins ZPIS & ZCOF with access sequence MWST. I assigned tax codes to each one of those condition types.

I processed the entire cycle right from quotation to commercial invoice. But while releasing document for accounting in VF02, I am getting the above error. I have checked all configuration settings in SD and also in FI. But I could not found the solutions anywhere. I checked in all postings but thats also fruitless.

Could anyone of you have got this error and if you know the solution, then your response to this post will be high appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Laks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure why you have maintained 100% for both the tax codes. I am also not sure, where you have maintained this percent. Is it in FTXP ?? As you should be aware, all tax codes would be created in FTXP with respective tax percentage like 4% for one tax code and 12.50% for other tax code.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi