cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Idle time out for E-Sourcing Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have requirement to increase system idle time out for E-Sourcing application from 30 minutes to 60 minutes. Can some one provide pointers how to configure this?

Thanks

Sai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The system property value : change upp.metering.login_inactivity_timeout system: needs to be set to 60 to increase the system idle time out for the application.

This value can be modifed during the system install or upgrade. Its one of the options when you are building the new ear and war file. By default its 30 mins and can be increased as mentioned in either of the above two steps.

Regards,

Parankush

tridip_chakraborthy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

cant this be done at any random time?

We want to change the system time-out from 30 to 60 minutes and its an old version of SAP Sourcing, 4.2. Which system property do we need to change, I dont see change upp.metering.login_inactivity_timeout system as a property listed there?

any help

Regards

Tridip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Morning Folks

I seem to have a idle timeout issue at around 15 mins. We are installing and building wave 9 Cloud but others users here are not having this problem - only me.  Anything else I've found here in SCN looks like it's designed for an ABAP writer and way beyond what I can access. It has been a problem for over 2 months now and I have raised it but with no meaningful response from the local SAP HELP folks.

Do you have any clues to help please?

Cheers

Chris

Answers (0)