cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Meassge: "No Status defined for the Class Type 048"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I have created a class in T-code CL02 under Class Type 017 (Document Management) and the Characteristic values in CT04. Now i have "Additional Data" Tab in CV01N.

I have entered the values in Document Data & Additional Data Tabs (CV01N). When i hit "Enter" button after selecting a "Customer" in Object Link Tab, there is a error says that "No Status defined for the Class Type 048". When i go with help button it takes me to the T-Code "O1CL".

The problem is that the error comes instead of showing Customer name by default. Can anyone clarify that should i do any customization in t-code "O1CL".

Regards

Raja

Edited by: Raja.R on Oct 25, 2010 8:08 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

I think the error you are getting is not because of customer. It is because of class type status.

In transaction "O1CL", you have to maintain the class status with respect to the Document Object.

Please check the class status with the document status. Only for certain statuses you can insert your class in a document

Regards,

Shradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shradha

Thanks for your reply. I have created a class for classtype-017 and added some characteristics to that class. Now i can see all the characteristics defined for that class in additional data tab in CV01N. The only requirement is to enter the datas in additional data & Object Link tabs in CV01N. Is it compulsory to maintain the class type (048) in O1CL.

Regards

Raja

Edited by: Raja.R on Oct 26, 2010 12:33 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

When you select the class type 017 in O1CL transaction and click on the objects you will not able to see 048 object.

I think you have to define your objects in O1CL.

I hope after this configuration you will not get this error.

Regards,

Shradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am sorry. I didn't get your answer. In t-code O1CL, I can see the Object Tables, Objects, Class Status etc., in left side menus. Could you please explain the steps in detail.

In our previous project, I didn't provide any details in t-code O1CL but we could able to store both characteristic values and Object Links.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any updates please...

Regards

Raja

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

in O1CL please mark all listed entries first and then go to 'Class Types'. Now all available class types will be listed and you should be able to find '048'. Please mark this entry and then press 'Classification Status'. In the following screen there should be the following status maintained with the flags set for

1 - Released

2 - Locked

3 - Incomplete - manual

5 - Incomplete - system and Auto release

I hope that this information could be helpful for you.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Christoph

Answers (0)