Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Limit

former_member219942
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Customer 1000 has AR balance Rs10000, but when an order was placed, the credit hold was generated. It indicates that this customer exceeds its credit limit, but actually NOT.In T.code FD32 Credit Limit is 10,00,000 and Credit Exposure is 10,10,000 and credit limit used 101% is there. In payment history with cash discount is 40000 and in payment data also in clearing amount it is showing Rs 40000. In FD32 it looks likes its credit exposure is more than Rs 10,00,000. Could you tell me why it happening and how to fix it? In addition, in VKM1 report, it shows Account receivable exceeds 10,00,000 also,.

I saw FD10n, In fd10n there are only two transaction in this customer account one is already cleared (Rs40000) and one is open for Rs 10000. So I am confused how system is showing that 101% credit limit is used in FD32.

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Please check the order you created by entering the order number in the report CHECK_CM. This is an extensive report which will explain you about every check done related to credit. Probably it may help you in tracing error. Check whether static check is getting evaluated or not as per what you thought of happening for the order.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member219942
Active Participant
0 Kudos

i got the solution

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Murali is right. Check SAP Note Number 400311 RVKRED77: Reorganization credit data, new documentation for futher info.

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check for any open orders or deliveries against this customer (payer) which may add up to the value, also please check if the risk category was changed recently.

u can get the list of documents under the table s067 & S066.

rgds

ilango

former_member219942
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the prompt response. But i have chechek all the things. But same thing is there.

Thanks i

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravindra,

The inconsistency could be due to update errors.

SAP has provided a report to correct this kind of issues, please run the following report this should solve your issue.

RVKRED77 Reorganization credit data SD: This report enables you to reorganize open credit, delivery and billing document values. It is used, for example, when updating errors occur.

If you want to Simulation first then, you can use the report RVKRED88.

Regards,

Murali

former_member219942
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Murli,

I successfully ran report RVKRED77in production but the problem still exists.Can you suggest me how to fix up the problem.

Thanks in Advance