cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change road map step names in ECM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

We are trying to customize the ECM (employee compensation management) app. One of the requirements is to change the roadmap step names, that are shown on the top of the app.

I have tried to look in the code and change every single property file. But, no luck.

Any idea, how is ECM configured for step names? Looks like, it is using an external app or something,

Any help will be greatly appreciated

thanks a lot

preet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shanti

Thanks a lot for your reply. I was actually able to do it using Self Service Administrator role.

Have a good one,

thanks preet

former_member201257
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Preet,

What type of application is it ? WD4A or WD4J ?

What business package is this part of ?

Have you tried to use portal personalization feature to edit the road map step names ?

(Using Ctrl + Right Click - with content admin privileges)

I am not sure about this application but In ESS and MSS applications, Floor plan manager framework is used to put all the pieces in the application together. Each part of the application will be coming from different Webdynpro DCs tied together using an FPM application.

You can make use of a tool/business package called Self-Service Administrator to modify the Road Map itself for these FPM applications. The name of the road map step can also be modified here.

Hope that helps !!

Thanks,

Shanti