cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual revenues and actual costs come together in report S_ALR_87013563

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

when i link a SD order to 1-N WBS elements, planned revenues are coming over from SD to PS. No problem.

Afterwards 2 scenario's:

1) When i release and invoice the order (incl posting to acc), the actual revenue column is active with the correct amounts. If then i book (CO posting) an actual cost, the revenues are decreased with the actual costs.

2) When i book actual costs (before having actual revenues), the actual cost column is active. If afterwards I release and invoice the sd order, the actual cost column is getting increased with the amounts of SD.

I want to have the revenues in the revenues column and the actual costs in the actual cost column and not have a mix of both in 1 column (either in revenues or in costs) regardless which scenario we will use.

has anybody an idea what solution to implement ?

Many thx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

the problem is linked to the value categories.

You need to link the cost elements to a right value category, being a different one for costs and one for revenues. Once you have defined a different value category for costs and revenues, link the relevant cost elements to both value categories, perform a consistency check on the assignment and make sure there are green lights for tha assigned cost elements.

Once this custo has been made, the revenues and costs will be displayed in the correct columns in your reportings.

Stephan

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

check the costelement category you are using for booking the revenues and actual cost(CO posting). i think you are booking revenues and actual cost with cost element category 1. post the revenue(invoice) with cost element category 11 and actual cost (coposting) with category 1.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx for your feedback, but that is not the issue. GL accounts for revenues and costs have the right cat (11 and 1).

Any other suggestions?

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try reconstructing your PS Info database. Also, Run actual line item reports and examine the results along with cost element category.