cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms function module not saved in development class

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Smart forms whose function module was generated is not saved in a development class. Is it anything to do with / name space. When I transported the martforms only the layout went but not function module. How could this be resolved? Please guide me..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Usually when we transport smartforms, the corresponding function module also will not be transported. In actual it will be genrated as a new function module over there. Goto se01 and check your request status over there. If not re-transport it again and try it.

Regards

Vinodh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks everyone. I checked in se01 and re-transmitted it. Special thanks to Florian Kemmer and Vinodh. Problem solved. I'm closing the thread.

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the status of your form in Dev is it active or inactive. Try transporting it again the function module will get generated automatically..What is the status of your form in Quality...and also check the transport log.

Nabheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

If a smartform gets transported, the according function module will NOT be transported.

Only thing which will get transported is the form itself. In target system the form is getting activated automatically when importing it, and according FM will be built and TFDIR record gets created.

hope this throws some new light on the case.

Sandeep_Kumar
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You can use FM "'SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME" to check the generated function in say QA system whichc is a better approach than hard coding it .