cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Populating proxy message with data from an Event

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to be able to poplulate a proxy (which I have created via SPROXY based on a Service Interface in PI) with data from an Event Container in SAP ERP. In my case it is data supplied by the event container for business objectc BUS2005 (Production order) and event Released.

The normal mapping (binding editor) that could be done in transaction SWF_BAM, after creating a an entry for the desired Business Object is, however, not enough.

My target structure have more fields to be populated than the source structure can deliver. So, from reading the SAP Help, I created an Container --> Container binding instruction. I alse created a class that implements the interface IF_SWF_IFS_BIND_TRANSFORM_CONT. This means that my class will show up in the drop down list under a section called Enhancement.

The class I created and implemented the interface, now contains three methods, where Transform is one. I have put a break point in this method and when I trigger the event (transaction SWUE) the debugger stops. So, the call to the method works fine.

My problem is, that I cannot access the values provided by the event (these are supplied in parameter SOURCE_CONTAINER).

I can access an objecct called EVTOBJECCT via method Element_Get of the SOURCE_CONTAINER, but not the siblings i.e Number.

Is there anyone who have used this technique and could supply some example code? Is there another technique that I can use to obtain the same result?

Best regards

Patrik Donaldson

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sumesh_k2
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

I am not sure about EVENTS. But as far as I can understand you need to trigger an outbound proxy on Realease and Save of Production Order.

For this case you can find suitable user exits/ Badis/ Enhancement-point which pertains to required fields and call the outbound proxy code inside it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumesh!

Thanks for your answer. However, I need to solve this with EVENTS.

Regards

Patrik Donaldson