cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport/Import request from Non-Unicode ECC 6.0 to Unicode System ECC 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I have to import data and cofile generated on Non-Unicode ECC 6.0 to Unicode System ECC 6.0.

while Importing I am getting following errors

Programm SAPLZPM_STVATFG: Syntaxfehler Zeile 000000

The program 'SAPLZPM_STVATFG' is not Unicode-compatible, according to its program attributes.

Programm SAPLZPM_STVATTM: Syntaxfehler Zeile 000000

The program 'SAPLZPM_STVATTM' is not Unicode-compatible, according to its program attributes.

Programm MZPM_FORMISSUEDF01: Syntaxfehler Zeile 000000

The program 'MZPM_FORMISSUEDF01' is not Unicode-compatible, according to its program attributes.

Programm SAPMZPM_BOOKMAINT: Syntaxfehler Zeile 000000

The program 'SAPMZPM_BOOKMAINT' is not Unicode-compatible, according to its program attributes.

Please guide me steps.

Note: Both systems are in different landscape.

kind Attn: Ruchit

Regards

Dharmendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmendra,

In this scenario, i would suggest you raise a OSS message with SAP and seek their recommendation before proceeding with this transport request.

In a general scenario, a transport of a non-unicode system should not be imported into a Unicode system.

Regards,

Hari Kishan

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmendra,

Why your transport request contains the standard program ??

What are the content of this transport request ??

Thanks

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmendra,

This transport is not possible and supported , As both system have different development environment(Unicode/non-unicode, or may be different patch level).

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Each program has Unicode check box active, hence you can't import non-unicode transport to Unicode. Is there any specific reason you want to perform this type of activity?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are having a running landscape of non-unicode system.

Now, Another Landscape is being used by parent company of Unicode Systems. Now, All data, programs, objects are being configured on the parent company server. So, there is no chance to migrate non-unicode to unicode.

But, We have to apply all packages developed on Non-unicode system to Unicode System. I have released that request and copied data file and cofile into target developement System (Unicode) then imported on this Server.

Now, we are facing this problem (Above mentioned.). I think, there must be a solution for it conceptually.

Regards

Dharmendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

It may be possible but I suggest check with SAP (raise an OSS) before you perform this task and move your changes to production. As SAP may not support the way you are transporting the objects from non-unicode to Unicode.