cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WDInputFieldSize.SMALL takes no effect

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I dynamically create a TabelView because I know the relevant columns only at runtime. For the celleditor I'm using IWDInputFields. However, when I set the size to small I see no effect in the table. It is always displayed in standard size. Here is the coding:

IWDTableColumn tabCol = (IWDTableColumn)view.createElement(IWDTableColumn.class, "my_tab");

IWDInputField cellEditor = (IWDInputField)view.createElement(IWDInputField.class, "my_input");

cellEditor.bindValue(attribInfo);

cellEditor.setSize(WDInputFieldSize.SMALL);

tabCol.setTableCellEditor(cellEditor);

Can I also set the size of the IWDCaption of the table?

Thanks for your help and best regards

Reinhard

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reinhard,

This property is deprecated, so it is not considered at rendering time and hence has no effect.

Valery Silaev

EPAM System

http://www.NetWeaverTeam.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Valery, does that mean that I can't change the size programmatically? Because I can change the size via the Developer Studio.

Thanks!

Reinhard

sridhar_k2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes. you can't change the size. If you change it from NWDS also,there is no much change you can find (small /Standard).

Regards,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sridhar,

what I actually meant was wheather I can change the size in Java code not via some clicks in the NWDS. The reason is that I must build my tableview at runtime.

Thanks

Reinhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reinhard,

1. You can change this property both at design time and at run-time dynamically.

2. In both cases it has no effect, because corresponding renderers (HTML, Smart Client) completely ignore this property.

VS

Answers (0)