cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overwriting results in QE51N (results recording)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a situation here whereby we allow QM users to enter the results accordingly per sample lot in each inspection characteristic.

Right before we perform UD, the QM manager would like himself only to have authorization to overwrite the values entered in results recording only. Is it possible for us to use this authorization object Q_CHAR_PRC to control? Or should we use user profile instead?

Appreciate the advice thrown out. If there any questions, do let me know too!. Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible for us to use this authorization object Q_CHAR_PRC to control? Or should we use user profile instead?

Control over authorization is possible.

I am not sure the User Profile help here.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

Thanks for your reply. Could you advise what values I am able to maintain in the object Q_CHAR_PRC? I can only do SU53 screen but no access to authorizations even PFCG.

What I can see now in my SU53 screen when I hit error is QESTATNEW = 5 and QESTATOLD = 3 and it also checks against the work centre and plant code.

Thanks for your advice.

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

I think best option is to have authorisation contril . You have to restrict the Put in Process option . You wil have to try resticting the processing status in Q_CHAR_PRC object.

Regards

Gajesh