cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIC Table logic

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to pick the MIC specification and results in one Z report.There will be both qualitative and quantitative mics for which data is stored in different tables and fields.

Please help me in finding those tables and fields and also the logic for both types of mics how to identify.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sandip

For getting the result and specification in one shot kindly use this BAPI - BAPI_INSPOPER_GETDETAIL

If you pass inspection lot in this you will get the specification as well as the recorded values in this. You can easily create a z report from this.

Please let me know if you need more information on this

Regards

Gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Inspection plan Mic list you will get in PLMK table. Here itself you will be able to get the specification details.

To check whether an MIC is quant or qualit use the pgrm mentioned in the note SAP Note 17112

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

which fileds and tables tobe used for MIC results (both qualit and quanti).

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

QPMK has the actual MIC values.

PLMK is is the table for the values maintained for a characteristic in inspection plans. Not necessarily a MIC.

The spec values for an inspection lot are found in QAMV table. ( I think I remembered that right). Depending on where your specs are set up and what the purpose of your report is, this might be what you actually want.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Specfications are in table PLMK and QAMR both.Which table shall be used and which fields tobe used.

2. For Inspection results, which tables tobe used QASE or QAMR.In QASE, I can not found results for qualitative MIC.Please help with field name should be used.As there are results in two fileds "MESSWERT" and "ORIGINAL_INPUT" in QASE table.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) the values can be the same in both tables, (QPMK, PLMK) and should be the same if you use referenced (i.e. locked) characteristics in your inspection plans. They can be different if you unlock the MICS in the plans and maintain the values in the plan. I can't tell you which one is correct for your implementation. It depends on what your design is, how consistent the design, what you might do in the future, what exceptions you might have to your standard process and what you are using the reported values for.

2) If you are viewing via SE16 there are more fields available than can be shown on the standard 250 character line length. Change the line length to say 500 and you'll see the additional fields in the display. Alternatively deselect from the display the fields you don't need to see and manually select the fields you want. Typcially the qualitative result will be in the following fields:

(KATALGART1)

(GRUPPE1)

(CODE1)

Table QASE is used when you use physical samples or inspection points. Use QAMR when you don't.

Use MESSWERT for the value. You'll also need to read MESSWERTNI. If MESSWERTNI is set, then a value of zero in Messert means a zero, if not set, a value of zero means null. Most of SAP fields with numbers in them have a similar matching field to indicate this.

FF