cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reading the description of Sales document type and Profit centre from table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to print the description of Sales document type and Profit center on output

I have checked in table TVAK and CEPC but i am unable to pick description against the code

Can anyone please suggest from where can i capture the description of sales document type and profit centre

Thanks and Regards

Sunil Srinivasan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have the sales document number VBELN then pass this VBELN in to table VBAK and you can get the sales document type VBAK-AUART.

Now pass the same VBELN to VBAP table here you can get the Profit Center VBAP-PRCTR

For sales Document type description you pass the VBAK-AUART values into table TVAKT table and get the values for TVAKT-BEZEI is you sales document type description

For Profit center description goto table CEPCT and enter the profit center you will get the

KTEXT

LTEXT

MCTXT

regards

Prashanth

Edited by: Prashanth@SD on Oct 25, 2010 12:29 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks a lot to both of u for your replies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks a lot to both of u for your replies

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check Table:TVAKT for sales doc type description.

similarly for profit center description - place the curson on field & press F1 will give table name , Goto SE11 , key in table name , "there you can find the table where description stores.

acutually in SAP, text stores in different table which ends with actual table+T.

eg: TVAK & TAVKT

Regards,

Reazuddin MD