Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quantity getting increased in case of reference

former_member461383
Participant
0 Kudos

D/ Friends,

In our scenario, weu2019ve to create the second contract (e.g. type QC2) with reference to the first contract (e.g. type QC1). But here when user increases the quantity in second contract (i.e. QC2) more than the reference contract (i.e. QC1), system is allowing increase the quantity. But we want that system shd not allow to increase the quantity of the second contract. How can we handle this thru std config, w/out the help of ABAP? Have I made my requirement clr?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What item category you have maintained. I think, you can very well control this through your item category in VOV7 where for the field "Completion Rule", you should maintain "B".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member461383
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

VTAA

at item level for your item category maintained DATAT (2nd one) 102 Bus.data/item compl and try

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, Your requirement is clear.

But not sure without ABAP involvement you can achieve this with std configuration . Because system issues only warning message, when you want to increase the qty in second contract.

Assumption is, when contract extended then qty may increase/ descreased. Provision is given to amend in updated contract.

If you want to achieve your requirement , ABAP involved needed.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD