cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MWST amount in VK11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I need in VK11 for MWST set 0% amount for Tax Code E8 (Export tax 22%). System only except amount 22%. How and where to change it?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

you are saying that you will maintain 0% in VK11 while maintaining condition record for MWST, ok maintain it.

for E8 you said that 22% you will maintain it, ok maintain it.

if you want to change the % from 22 to 21 or 22 to 27 you have to go to FTXP and maintain the same as you wish.

if you are not satisfied with the answer given, please describe the issue further so that anwser will be better.

regards,

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Idea, was to use different amounts for tha same tax code, according to case. eg:

0 1 0% E1 (export tax code 22%)

1 1 22% E1 (export tax code 22%)

Strange is that, that in another customer I have done such thinks, but on SAP 6.0 it is not possible.

I think that this will be only solution, to use only one rate to one tax code and.

Edited by: Malgorzata Paraficz on Oct 25, 2010 12:54 PM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

You can maintain the zero value of tax in FTXP.

I belive in FTXP, you will not get the error.

Regards

Big

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you already stated, that Tax code - tax percentage is already maintained in FTXP. So when creating tax condition record in VK11, system copies tax percentage from Tax code, still you can change it to "Zero %" in VK11.

System issues message only , doesnt stop you to save the condition record.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

I thought so to, but system issue an error message:

Tax indicator E1 has percentage rate 22,000

Message no. VK154

I thinkt that was blocked in SAP 6.0 release. So I cannot change the amount in VK11 , that was maintained in FTXP.

Any solution?

Edited by: Malgorzata Paraficz on Oct 25, 2010 12:45 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

please describe the issue.