Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email alert for New/change PO

gallada
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to SNC. I have an issue that an user frequently gettig alert mails for changed or created POs. He has been moved from the department. He should not get any mails related to this.

As best of my knowledge, i checked the alert notification profiles and could not find any such profiles.

Could you please let me know from where i have to modify or remove the email ID for the user for not to get any mails.

Your help will be appriciated with point.

Regards

gsankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In transaction BP remove the user as Internet user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

User is moved to a different department.

Scenario 1: User still needs to access SNC as part of his new department:

You should not make the user inactive or remove the user from BP if he still needs access to SNC. Update user roles.

Administrators can assign/remove alert notification profiles to other users. Login as administrator and remove the profile from the user.

Scenario 2: User does not need access to SNC any more:

In SU01 update "valid through" date so that user is no longer active.

Lock/remove the user in internet user screen of BP.

Delete relationship in BP relationships screen if the relationship should no longer be active.

Regards

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Simple solution would be just un-assign that persons internet user ID from the bussiness partner if person no longer needs to receive any alert email from SNC.

Thanks

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

My understanding of the alert notification administration screen is that it only shows profiles which reference a selection which has been saved as "partner specific". It will not show selection criteria stored as "user specific". See if the user can log in, go to the alert monitor screen, bring up the selection name they are receiving alerts from and navigate to Set Notification. There the user should be able to delete their Notification Profile.