cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jexp Condition record exists, but has not been set

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When i am creating a sales order JEXP condition is not coming in sales order. And i checked in analysis it is saying that Condition record exists, but has not been set, it shows message 108: I have maintained the condition record through VK11- key combination is Country & Control code. If i am enter manually its alloweng.

In my JEXP condition Type MANUAL ENTRIES - No limitations.

In my Pricing procedure there is no tick mark Manual-Mandatory-statastical.

And i have gone through the relavent posted theardes but i could't find the right answer.

What did I miss here?

Thanks,

Sreenivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sreenivas

Check whether country code is assigned to material or not. You can check it either in J1ID or foreign trade data of material master. Check delivering plant is assigned or not. If these assignments are made then check whether any routine is assigned to the condition in the requirement column of pricing procedure.

Thanks

Shuktiz

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

This error can happen for many reasons.

The OSS note 859876 can explain you why this happens and the solution for this. You may require the help of a technical guy to debug the user exits if any in your process.

Read the note carefully, it is bound to solve your problem. We have solved the same problem many a times using this OSS note.

regards,

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Thanks for quick reply,

When we are creating a sales order the plant is entering manually. Plant is not maintaing in material master or customer master.

Regards,

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls check the Plant is entered or not.

JEXP will be determined from the combination of Plant and control code only.

Regards

kedasu.a