Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM: IW32 checks for I_IWERK & I_SWERK , TCD = IW22 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In ECC6.0, why do transaction IW32 also check for

object I_IWERK & I_SWERK , TCD = IW22?

This wasn't checked during R/3 4.7.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dominick,

These authorisation objects are introduced to control for which maintained plant can the user edit the plant maintenance data .

This plant is defined at the organisational levels of the role

0 Kudos

what I meant is that it is also checking if I have i_swerk.tcd= iw22 even though i'm accessing iw32 to change order in ECC6 . why does it need to check if I have change notif access? in 4.7, it checks i_swerk.tcd = iw32 only.

0 Kudos

I was caught off guard by this as well, but that is what it needs in order to work. This does not, however, grant the user permission to execute IW22 in the foreground.

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please google with Calling - Called relationship of TCodes. Check the documentations. You will get enough information why this happens.

Regards,

Dipanjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have had similar issues, did you try talking to you PP or PM guy. My guess is it checks for IW22 becuase you might be trying to edit an order type that was supposed to be created using IW21, they might have been linked in 4.X, but it seems they have changed it in ECC. Its just my guess.

Thanks,

Chinmaya