cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parent Contract to propose conditions for sub ordinate contracts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement wherein corporate office of client to sign a Parent contract wherein all the conditions are defined. Subsequently each site/region (defined as seperate co. codes) enters into inidivual sub-ordinate contracts refering to the parent contract signed by corporate office. Client needs that the conditions in these contracts should be defaulted from Parent (super ordinate) contract.

Is there any possibility to create any such contract which may call the conditions values from any other contract.

Regards

Rohit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If someone knows answer to this please respond as this is my query as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

I feel the above requirment can be met with the following configuration.

1. Use the main contract number field in RECN to enter parent contract number (Mandatory).

2. For the subordinate contract, create conditions as % of Source condition type (E2), where you can enter the source company code and contract number from which you need the condition. Mention here 100% so that you will get the same amount ( if you need the same values from parent contract).

3. If your requirment is to ger those conditions but not values or certain % of source conditions then, use default conditions option in configuration. Here create your subordinate contract with all conditions possible or derivable from parent contract.

4. Mark the above conditions as default only conditions, use the derivation rules to default conditions of the parent contract to subordinate contract. Refer this BADI for more info - BADI_RECD_CONDITION of enhancement spot BADI_RE_CD_CD.

thanks,

Bala.